Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

ten little toes Lock Rss

Hi all,
I have an 8 week old little boy who was born with a few problems he only has 2 toes on his right foot and 2 toes plus a big toe with no bone on his left foot and will need a few operations when he is older for him to be able to walk.
The doctors said that his feet could of been caused by a thing called utro band which is where the babies limbs can pop out of the sack during the pregnance and the sack can heal back up which can amputate limbs. He was also born with a very high pallet in his mouth and it takes around 2hrs to feed him. his thums will also need operations as they dont straighten out.
If anyone has had the something like this happen to them or their kids or has heard of anything like it i would love to hear from you.
Angela

Angela, Tassie, DD 30/06/2004 DS 18/03/2006

im sorry i havnt heard of this
just hoping that there is some mothers who can hekp you out
best of luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Firstly Congratulations on the birth of your little boy smile
I have heard of this before and know of another lady on another forum who's child had foot problems as well.

I hope you find someone who knows what you are going through. Its amazing how many things we dont hear about until they happen to us or our kids. My DD1 had hip dysplasia and I didnt even know it existed until she was diagnosed and then found lots of lovely mums and dads who were going through the same thing.

Im sure things will turn out splendidly for your little one. Just remember to go with your emotions at this stage. Even with things that are treatable we all "grieve" a bit for the baby we thought we would have IYKWIM. I was beside myself when I found out about DD1 and people saying "Oh dont worry, they can treat it", just made things worse.

I dont know If Im expressing myself right but and I hope you havent taken offence. Enjoy your little boy as he is just as precious, if not more then if he did have his ten little toes.........

Mumma to DD1 Jan 04 and DD2 Mar 06

Sign in to follow this topic