Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. sudden projectile vomit!!!

sudden projectile vomit!!! Lock Rss

hi guys

my 9mth dd just did the hugest projectile vomit (after i finished breastfeeding her) that i have ever seen (and it was all over my friends futon).... she doesn't have a fever and she has done one runny poo this morning... any ideas on what it could be??? she has been sleeping and eating fine, and she seems generally happy.. should i be going to the doctors or should i wait and see if she does it again??

cheers
kristie

Kristie, tvlle, 3.5yr & newborn

My DD did her first big vomit last thursday night (then again on friday night). It totally freaked me out as just not like her. It turned out to be a gastro bug doing the circuit at the moment. She had a little temperature here and there, but really, not much else wrong with her.

Personally, I think if its just a one off, no temperature and bubs seems happy (eating, drinking etc). Then don't worry too much about it. If you bub starts to get an upset tummy, temperatures and more vomiting - it could be gastro. There isn't much you can do for that really, depending how bad it gets of course.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My DD had a projectile last night a little while after having her solids. Her poos had been a bit runnier yesterday also. She has developed a runny nose so I am guessing she is on her way to a cold.
Sign in to follow this topic