Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Toothy question Lock Rss

Hi all...

We got our first 2 teeth a couple of weeks back and it was really lovely to have my DD back to normal. However in the last week sleep has been disturbed. I put it down to wind or the fact she is clingy at the moment as it is too soon for the next tooth....

But after her bath tonight when she was having her evening scream I noticed that her top gum, right hand side was swollen and I can see the tooth thru the front of the gum. Funny thing is though it's not her front tooth, looks more like the one next to it or even an eye tooth.

Umm I am just wondering if this is strange? Or if it's something I should be concerned about? I'm seeing my CHN tomorrow but wanted to run it by you ever so knowledgable mums!!!

Thanx
N xoxo

Natalie QLD, Alisha Rose 13-12-05

Hi,
Definately not strange at all. There is no set pattern as to which teeth erupt when, although it is more common for the two front bottom to come first then the two front top. In saying that, I have seen babies who get the two top eye teeth first (my sister did). My DS got his first tooth at 10 months (quite late) but then got six teeth in three weeks!
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

Sign in to follow this topic