Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bottled water Lock Rss

Hi i have a 6.5 month old little man. We are going overseas for a while, and i was wondering if i need to boil even bottled water?. As we will be travelling by plane it would weigh a substantial amount bringing boiled water along with me, that is why i was asking wether i could just use bottled water instead for making up his formula and also just for drinking. As all airlines provide this.
Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

Hi psychick - half your luck going on a trip!! I don't know if this helps, but the Dept of Public Health might be able to offer advice, or at least suggest someone who can, just check your phone book. Good luck, and enjoy your trip.
I know that spring water still needs to be boiled, but I think (not sure) that's it's not recommended for prolonged periods.

I know that doesn't help much, but it's a start. I'm sure the cyh helpline can help.
hey
don't bother carrying boiled water when u get overseas just by bottled water and boil that cause i wouldn't trust the water over seas even boiled for a baby. Just boil bottled water to be on the safe side
all the best on your trip

Jade(Ryleigh 24/07/2004)

Sign in to follow this topic