Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Help! he wont stop scratching his head!

Help! he wont stop scratching his head! Lock Rss

My son is 4 months old, who has been recently diagnosed with eczma, which has cleared. He also has mild cradle cap, which he will not stop scratching. At night time he turns his head from side to side constantly. My GP said he had a bit of eczma in his ears but the drops didnt help. Has any one else got this prob? I cant find any info in my books...

Amy,NSW,4mth son

Hi,

My 6 month old little boy has eczema and he does the same thing.

One thing I have been doing is putting sodium bicarb in his bath. He seems to be less itchy and agitated after the bath.

It doesn't stop the head scratching or the turning from side to side though.

It's horrible isn't it?

Hope it settles down for your little boy.

smile
Hi, I know exactly how you feel. My son is same age and is doing exactly the same thing. The last couple of nights he has scratched his head so much he has made it bleed. Am considering trying a couple of skin products to see if it brings some relief to the scratching. He has a mild case of cradle cap. His nails have been kept short but am thinking about putting socks on his hands at night to stop him from scratching. At least until I find a product that helps. Let me know if you find something that works!

bub

Sign in to follow this topic