Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Retinoblastoma - if you don't know what it is please read

Retinoblastoma - if you don't know what it is please read Lock Rss

thank you so much for posting this, i have never heard of it and would never have thought anything of it. glad to hear your bub is all clear!! thanks again!

kakkles
I'm so pleased to hear that you little girl is doing so well. I can't tell you how terrified I was at the prospect of going through what you are going through. You must be a wonderful family to all be coping so well. My thoughts are with you and Kenzie.

just thought i would update LOL. Kenz is not just gone 10 months post treatment. and is doing splendidly well. hers is hereditary so is fortunate VERY fortunate to have it only involve one eye. she is not looking back and infact her eyesight i swear still remains better then hubbys and mine put together LOL. so thank you for your well wishes, looking at her, you wouldn't think at all it was possible she went thru what she did!!!

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

Glad McKenzie is going so well. Good idea to keep this thread going, so that as many people as possible realize to check their photographs.

Best wishes!!!

Eve75

kakkles - I am so pleased to hear that Kenzie is doing so well. They are such tough little things aren't they. She must be a very special little girl.

Thanks so much for bringing this information to my attention I will check all my photos tonight. Glad to hear everyone is healthy.
Tracy

Tracy due october 11 2007 #1

Sign in to follow this topic