Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. dribbling rash?????

dribbling rash????? Lock Rss

hi,

my (nearly) 11 month old daughter got this big red lump on the left side of her mouth and a smaller one on the right side over the weekend.

i took her to the doctors today and he said that it was an infection in her skin caused by dribbling...

i figured this was right because 2 new teeth have just popped through and i noticed she has been dribbling alot lately....

just wondered if this has happened to anyone else? the doctor prescribed some eye drop ointment which he told me to just rub a couple of drops into the lump 3 times a day for 5 days..?

anyway would love to hear from anyone this has happened to..??

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

Hi Kelly,

Riley hasn't got any lumps but has the most horrible rash ever that has spread down his neck and up the sides of his chin etc, and I am at my wits end. I hate it and it gets really really red and sore looking, he is managing well and I am cleaning up the dribble as soon and as much as possible. I took him to a doctor yesterday and just got told it will clear up... arghhhh I was so annoyed that she wouldn't give us anything for it, lets just say I can't wait til my normal GP gets back from holiday!

Fingers crossed they both clear up soon hey

]

Sign in to follow this topic