hi everyone...

im really new to this forum thing & i hope i get to know sum mums n get sum 'real' advice
I have 2 lil girls, 6 & 11.5mths...1 on 1st nov...
we have abit of history already at 1 but to cut a long story short...anna-lise hasnt met her daddy yet. we are still awaiting his return from botswana as he had to return there 2 weeks after we found out we were pregnant march 2003...its the hardest part of life ive had to live with...goin threw the whole pregnancy on my own, givin birth on my own n now trying to give my girls the best of life at the same time missin my partner, annas daddy sooo much. we still manage to share every lil development, cry & smile with him n its amazin the amount of love a dad can have for his lil girl when he hasnt even met her yet...his so in tune with her.

anyway....im wanting to return to work on a part-time basis and am sooo scared. i have cancelled childcare already cause anna is so attached but this time im tellin myself 'u must' ha ha & have arranged this week to continue orientation at the childcare centre but im so worried been on my own n if anything went wrong, i may loss annas trust n since im her everything still til dad cums back, i dont wanna hurt her.

sorry this is goin on for so long but i have so much to ask...

also i want to make her 1st bday a really really special one sicne her daddy cant b here for that either...n wanted to know if anyone has done a butterfly party before...

ill stop here n hope sumone will get bac to me...
thanks for readin