Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Baby Bath wash What do you use

Baby Bath wash What do you use Rss

The post on clothes washing got me thinking

What baby bath/body wash do you use

I use Huggies Lavender and Cammomile and use the same moisteriser I love the smell and it makes Lockys skin soft

Johnsons and Amolin (?) I think thats what its called and one starting with G (cant remember the name) all really dry Lockys skin out and give him rashes

What does everyone else use
I use Huggies Shea Butter I love the smell mmmmm I even use it myself and with all the other kids. And for almost 7mths after DD#2 was born I used it as a shampoo for me as all shampoos were irritating my scalp and the huggies wash didnt
Cheers Ness
oh heck, am I supposed to wash my kids? That may be why they're so damned dirty... bugger... thought I had it all worked out.
Lol TPot

Just take em out side and spray em with the hose or wait for it to rain
Thats what I do with the older two but since the bubby poops on him self regulary I thought I better wash him, when he can pee in the yard hes on his own
I used to use J&J baby products till i heard some not so good things about them

Now i use (other) products...
[Edited on 17/01/2008]
[Edited on 10/02/2008 by Huggies Moderator]

at home we use (other brand) bath but last time we ran out they didnt have this one at the shops so i had to get (other brand) or whatever its called! lol!

but we keep a lil bottle of huggies one (total bath or whatever... the blue one!) in olivias nappy bag in case she needs a bath while we r out, or if were out late!
Hi Cindy,

I use (other brands). Funny thing is Johnsons baby top to toe bath gives him a rash. Guess they must have diff things in them.
Huggies and (other brand) are good too.

Jenni
xx
i use (other brands) everything else dries out his skin
I can't use any soap products on DD as she has sensitive skin so I use Ego QV Wash.

My babies are all grown up sad

Hi! I use sorbolene cream on my 15month old, Seth. He had really dry skin when he was born and the health nurse suggested to use it. I already used it as a face wash for myself so we had it there to try already. It doesn't have the lovely smells of the baby washes, but I'm not fussed
smile
I use the top-to-toe stuff. I'm wondering if I should buy shampoo cause she has so much hair lol.
I use (other brands) in my DD's bath and shampoo for her hair. The shampoo smells beautiful!
Sign in to follow this topic