Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. how do we keep play gyms clean & germ free?

how do we keep play gyms clean & germ free? Lock Rss

hey guys my yaseen practically lives in his play gym.i put him in it all day in the living room.he luvs it & i can c him from the kitchen.my problem is keeping it clean.i used to wipe i with disinfectant every night or when he brought up some milk.now i ust give up.he just keeps rolling over.drools all over it,burps up some milk on it..etc.im not happy with having him on it knowing it's not clean.today i put a sheet over it.it coverd up all the colourful textile but what the heck...but it doesnt stay on properly coz he's really moving around now.any tips?thanx guys:)

randa,vic,26 mth old beautiful boy

Hi there,
I used to worry about this too, but as soon as they get mobile with crawling, rolling etc they will pick up everything from the floor and into the mouth. I used to buy these pine-o-clean wipes and just give it all a wipe-over every few days - so quick/easy. I think it's good for kids to have some exposure to germs anyway, but obviously clean up vomits etc. I don't worry too much about the drool tho. I just clean the toys once a week (even less nowadays!). I don;t think he will get sick smile

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

Sign in to follow this topic