Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Please help - tips for the beach?

Please help - tips for the beach? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I know I am not leaving myself plenty of time but our eldest daughter has been bugging us to take her to the beach. We are going tomorrow but I am very concerned of having our 5 month old there. I really don't want to her to get burnt. We have one of those shade domes/tent + she wll be wearing a full bodysuit (covers her arms and legs). Has anyone else taken there bubs so young to the beach? what sunscreen do you use for you young bubs? any other suggestions that you would have would be greatly appreciated (of course she will also be wearing a hat) any tips for when she goes in the water? Kinda hoping I could get some replies soonish ... sorry, last minute decision to go tomorrow Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

I use the childrens spf30 sunsreen and just cover bubs up as much as possible, swimming nappies are great as they dont swell up and I usually take a squirty water bottle for washing off the sand, especially around babys bum as it can get very red and sore if sand gets in there.

If you have a shade tent then I'm sure baby will be fine.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic