Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. baby knee pads-where to find them

baby knee pads-where to find them Lock Rss

hi guys,
one of my friends was talking about baby kneepads for when they are crawling. i would love to know if any one has ever tried them, and if they did the job?! My lil' kayden keeps getting red knees from crawling all over the carpet. Im affraid he is going to burn a hole in him self! hehe...
Where can you buy them?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

I've seen them on the babies galore website. They are about $25. I'm thinking about them too, as Kai get red knees from the tiles.

I'm not sure he will leave them on though, that's what I'm worried about.

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi
I dont think you should waste your money,I have so many things i have gotten for my DD that are still in the pack(including knee pads)they hate having them on & it wont be long until he is up & walking!!!
Hope this helps as i wish someone would have given me this advise on all the crap i have in the cupboard.LOL

Dunno about these, think it might be one of those waste of money things. I had one crawler on floorboards, and have two on carpet/tiles now, and they go outside on the concrete too, and they've never had any problems. I think babies are tougher than we realise!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

i wouldnt worry about them, babies knees are designed for crawling they dont have knee caps like we do, they dont grow them til about 2 years old, so crawling doesnt hurt their knees.

Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking

Sign in to follow this topic