Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. any other "missy cloth" bubs

any other "missy cloth" bubs Lock Rss

my 16 wk old boy Christiani has taken to having to have a cloth to hold on to. I was wondering if anyone else has missy cloth stories to share.

My 5 year old had "Stinky" a cot pillow that she used to take everywhere with her, she still has him in her room and sleeps with it at times.

My other 2 children never had any missy cloths.

Merry Christmas to everyone

boy 10yrs, girl 9yrs, girls 5yrs, boy 16wks

by the way bubs name is Christian, I type so fast and our last name ends in iani so I sometimes get carried away !!!!!

boy 10yrs, girl 9yrs, girls 5yrs, boy 16wks

Hi

My 3yo has a blankie which she has taken to bed since I can remember - it was orignally her cot blanket. Now she only wants it occasionally (normally when she is really tired or in a different place). I have cut up the original blanket so we have a little 'travel blankie' which she is happy to have if we are out.

My 4 1/2 month old has recently started to play with her wrap. If she is grumpy I give her a wrap to play with and she will quite happily play with it for a while. She is still wrapped to go to sleep so it isn't a sleep comfort item.

Michelle,SA,DD1 4 yo, DD2 9/8/05

Hi,
My 8 month old son has a blankie. It's about the size of a handercheif. He uses it every time he goes to sleep. He just loves it. He likes to put it over his face when he goes off to sleep. When I know he's asleep, I remove it from his face and just place it next to him, that way it's still there when he wakes up. Aparantly I did the same thing when I was a baby so it must be genetic!
Sign in to follow this topic