Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Don't Forget About Newborns and Their Mums....

Don't Forget About Newborns and Their Mums.... Lock Rss

Hi everybody
Just a quick post to remind everyone not to forget about the newborn section of this site. I just thought I'd go for a wonder back to see what's going on with the new mummy's and it got me thinking... while it was great when I first start visiting this site and talking to other new mums, it was also so helpful when mums with older bubs added their suggestions and tips too in the newborn part. While it's great to talk and swap ideas about our babies and how much they've grown, I just thought I'd remind everyone to think back to when your bubs were new and how hard it was when you didn't really know what was going on with yourself and your bubs. I know some of you still go back there and I know it seems like forever (really only a few months for some) since our bubs were brand new but something that you did back then (if you can remember....I know I found it hard LOL) may just make a new mummy's life a lot easier. smile
Hey,
Yep i say that was a good call. i have been visiting it and replying to some posts as i remember how hard it was when you bring your bundle of joy home and things happen that didn't happen while you were in hospital and you just don't know what to do!!!!
Good on you all for helping these mums out, it's an alarming thing bringing home anewborn baby!!!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Sign in to follow this topic