Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. What is your 7th moth old up to????

What is your 7th moth old up to???? Rss

Hi

My girl just turned 7 months and i am wanting ideas or suggestions on how to keep her occupied while i do things around the house.. She has so many toys etc... which she is not interested in now. As soon as i put her down to play and she sees me walk away she winges and cries. Not sure if it is a separtion thing or her tooth which is cuting thru now..

Thanks heaps
First time mum
Hi

When my daughter was 7 months I used to give her an empty box & my plastic salad servers that kept her amused for hours

Hope this helps

Bec
Im in the same situation. I usually give him a scrunchy or dangy toy to challenge his dexterity or something to chew on. He is teething and he loves to bite on things while watching colourful cartoons or teletubbies on his tummy, then put him on his back when he has had enough.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi

I'm always running out of ideas on how to keep my son (9 1/2 months old) amused. A couple of weeks ago I joined our local library and borrowed a couple of books on games to play with babies. They were really helpful and best of all are free.

Hope this helps
Jasmine
I know not many people like them but I swear by them. I have my son in a walker. So when I am doing houdework he can follow me. I have found it so much easier to get things done around the house.
Hi, I have found the playpen to be a great investment. I pop my little one in it generally every day for about 1/2 an hour. She has some toys in there (different ones to the ones she has elsewhere), and I put her in front of the window, so she can also look out and watch the world go by. She is also 7 months, and does have a tendency to get grizzly when by herself. However, I have learnt that she does need to learn to play by herself. And she is learning this. The playpen gives me a chance to get some things done around the house, and I know that she is in a safe environment if I'm out of the room. (But, I still check on her all the time....)

Debbie, QLD, gorgeous daughter

I have a "beetle" that I put my son in when I am trying to do things around the house. It looks like a walker, but it isn't. It's shaped like a beetle, and has the face and things on it, with a seat in the middle that spins around, and little shockies on the back, so they can bounce up and down. It has rattles and bells and things all round the top so they can keep themselves amused. Found it at a second hand baby shop.

Shell, 21yrs, Brisbane

Sign in to follow this topic