Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Banning of bath seats Lock Rss

you cant legislate common sense i saw one dad on current affair who left his 3 week son on the thing its not a seat but more like a ramp that they lie back on who in their right mind would leave a 3 week bub alone in the bath

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi everyone,

I totally agree with all the posts already. Children must be supervised whilst in the bath. It doesn't matter whether thay are in a seat or not. I used the safety first seat for about 4 months and it was great.

There was no way i could put the two of them in the bath at that early stage without the seat.

take care,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

hello everyone
i would be so lost without a bath seat!!!!
my daughter has really long curly hair, she 1 1/2 and its level with her bum when wet.
i get in the bath with her, wash and detangle her hair i could not do that with out her seat! she would be every where and i think tempers would fly!
with the seat she know that we do her hair first then i let her out of the seat and she can stuff around as much as she likes cos im right in there with her!
As for people who dont look/watch after their kids properly, well they learnt the very hard way!
harsh i know but thats the way i feel, there has been many times that i would love to take Tasmin out of her seat in the car when shes screaming but we dont!

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Sign in to follow this topic