Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Constantly wet at night Lock Rss

Hi girls! Im hoping that someone may be able to help me.
I bath my boy (5 months) at 6.30pm he goes to bed at 7-7.30pm i dream feed him at 10.30pm then he normally wakes at about 2-3am for a feed then wakes at 7am.
The problem is that at his early morning feed he is so wet and if he is not extremely wet at this feed he wakes at about 4am drenched.Im using huggies nappies and to help with the problem i thought maybe i should go up a nappy size this did not help then i thought that at his dreamfeed (i normally dont change him as he gets disturbed) i would change his nappy but at this time his nappy is not even wet.
Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest something??? im thinking that maybe if he was not wet he would not wake for his feed and hopefully sleep through
Thanks in advance smile

Kylie NSW, Kade 17 months

That must be very annoying for you, and for bub.
I dont actually have this problem with my little one, but i had a friend with the same problem.

If it only happens at night, she used to put 2 nappies on them, one on top of the other. It doesnt bother them while they are sleeping, and if you put a bigger size on the outside then hopefully it will catch all that extra moisture.

It worked for her, so i thought id let you know.

Good Luck with it.
Lana S

Lana, Baby Girl, 14/09/2005

DD went through this stage before we finally weaned her off all night feeds at 10 months. Her nappies use to be massive by morning time as I decided not to change her during the night. I got some of those Nappy Mates by Bebes, like sanitary pads that go inside any nappy. They were excellent, another great tip I got from this site. I found larger size nappies didn't work, they would end up leaking as too big for DD. I'm not sure if some-thing like pilchards would work if your DS was wetting through is clothes and onto the bedding. Its certainly a tough one.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

my daughter was the same but i bought those nappy liners from the supermarket and i suggest that when your bubba wakes for the early feed just pull out the nappy liner and keep the nappy on

good luck hope i could help
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi,
I had this problem with my wee man. I finally worked out it was because I slept him on his side and his wees leaked out. Soon as I switched him to his back it was better. Just a thought, maybe he rolls over?
Hope this helps

Jen and 13mth Harvey

Sign in to follow this topic