Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

DUMMY ALERT!!!! Lock Rss

Hi All,

Just thought I would alert all mum's about the safety of the "NUK Starlight Soother Dummy".

The "Choice Magazine" rates and tests many different products and due to three reported potential choking hazards they have put test to this type of Dummy.

The test showed that the sheild of the Dummy can enter a childs mouth which does not meet with the Australian Standards.
The Standards board of Australia will be looking into this and reviewing the current Standards.

If you would like to read about this just log on to the Choice Magazine website, they also test many other baby products.

Bye All
hi diana

thankyou for telling me about it luckily my daughter would never take a nuk dummy no matter how much i wanted her to she is in love with the tommy tippie range lol... but has just decided she would prefer her thumb to the dummy... i might be lucky and never have to say oh mummy lost your dummy lol

thats a really good idea to post this up
my bub is a dummaholic,but she does not have this brand
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Even not for that reason, Nuk dummy is still an uncomfortable design. I was given one for free during promotion, it blocks the whole mouth.
hey
thankfully ive never introduced a dummy to my bubby.
but i did get a nuk one in a promotion pack. dam we have to be soo careful don't we......as nuk is quite popular.

stay safe gals n bubs.

Danni, WA,

Sign in to follow this topic