Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

b honest Lock Rss

wasnt sure where to post this but here goes.for those mummys using disposables how many of u actually flush the poo?now i want eveyone to be honest!
Not me. Never have and never really heard about it either! Am i doing the environment MORE harm? haha How about you?? i just put them in nappy sacks (a few in each one-trying to do my bit for the envirnoment you know!) this is an interesting topic! curious what everyone else says!

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Oh yeah - the old 'Do you flush' topic - what a cracker !!! I didn't really mean to refer to butt cracks either - LOL. That was a great thread, very, very entertaining and a wee bit TOO educational - LOL.

I dont flush, thought I might when DD's craps became of a more easy consistency to flush - but still haven't. Don't flush the dogs poo either, wont even go near it with a shovel - isn't that what lawn mowers are for?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

oh my god, who does?

my sons poos are too soft to flush anyways. i'm not gonna try and scrape em out of the nappy just to flush em. thats just stupid. if i wanted to flush his poos down the toilet after i just scraped it out of his nappy i would be using cloth nappies and not disposables.
never!!!!
i never knew we were supposed to.
but i put about 4 nappies in each nappie bag so i save more....
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I have never flushed the poo.
I have never flush disposables nappys down the toliet I have always put them into a plastic bag and tie it up and throw into the rubbin cause they arent postal go down the toliet.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Nope to soft for that. I've got a nappy wapper that I put the nappies in and empty it at night into the garage bin.

DS 13months

NEVER EVER, doesnt that jsut defeat the whole purpose of using the disposable in the first place?

Seems to me the answer to that question is YES.

LOL

Ebony

Sign in to follow this topic