Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

nappy rash Lock Rss

hi my 10 mth old daughter has a nappy rash,we have tried alot of creams and it starts to get better but then gets bad again the creams we have tried are bepanthen , sudocrem , everyday nappy rash cream and curash powder do u have any suggestions on which cream would do the best job or do i keep using the ones i already have.

lisa & 1 yr old daughter from vic

You've probably tried this, just wondered if maybe its worth trying a different brand of nappy. Can you link the rash to any-thing bubs eats, like does it come up bad after a poo etc? Poor bubba, that must be annoying for all of you. Maybe you could try some corn flour, just on an off chance some-thing in the creams or curash stuff is reacting as well. Its cheap, natural and excellent at putting a protective layer over bubs skin and absorbing some excess moisture. Best of luck sweetie.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

paw paw ointment is great.dont know if u have tried it but it is great 4 so many things.i love the stuff.i burnt my finger on the oven yesterday and the paw paw really helped.goodluck.if u try the paw paw let me know how u go.
try heal aid its great its $3 a tube

mum to 3

Hi Lisa,

I too have had some problems recently with being unable to solve persistent, and painful, nappy rash (from bub teething).

I have tried everything, and found a winner with one I found at my local chemist, but made by the Womens & Children's Hospital (in Adelaide) - a 75g tub costs about $9 - it contains Cod Liver Oil (109 mg/g); Zinc Oxide (227mg/g), and Benzoin Comp Tincture (91mg/g). I thought I'd put the vitals there in case you arent in Adelaide, but might be able to find one similar.

The upside is obvious - it works very very quickly, even on the reddest rash.

The downside is that bubs smells like fish, but he's a happy fish at that!!!!

Good luck!

Emma, 2 boys, Sept94, Aug2005

honestly try the paw paw works on everything.trust me.
Sign in to follow this topic