Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. unrelated to heath but FUNNY

unrelated to heath but FUNNY Rss

i went on a website to see what the name SURI really ment ( tom cruise and katie holmes babys name)

this is what i found

But a Hebrew expert named Jonathan Went, as quoted by Thesun.co.uk, said: "I think it's fair to say they have made a mistake here. There are variations of the way the Hebrew name for Princess is spelt but I have never seen it this way."

He also added, "Sarah or Sara or sometimes Sari would be a fair translation. They would all have the meaning Princess – but not Suri."

As a matter of fact, Suri has lots of meanings in different language. A bit of research is always wise.

Suri is a breed of alpaca (a long-haired domesticated South American mammal related to the Ilama), known for its ability to make a good jumper. It is an excellent investment because of its "rarity and inherent beauty."

Suri is related to Surrey, which is a region of England, where the late Ron Hubbard's home is located and the headquarters of Scientology in the UK.

Suri means sun in Sanskrit, or priest or sage. It is also an epithet of Krishna.

Here are other meanings of Suri as reported by Sky.com:

It, in Amharic (Ethiopia's official language), means "trouser."
Suri means "royal queen" in Malay.
In Javanese, it means "comb."
In Bengali, Suri means "burglary."
In some Indian dialects, Suri means "pointy nose."
And in Japanese, it can mean "pickpocket."

Maybe they will research their next childs name aye lol

Nikki

still i am very happy for them both.Tom seems like his going to be a wonderful partner and father
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic