Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

When to use a pillow? Lock Rss

Hi,

I have 9 months old daughter and I was just wondering when would be a good time to start using a pillow for a bub. She is probably still too small for it because her shoulders are still not wide enough.

Thanks in advance,

Maria
I don't intend to use a pillow until I move DD into a single bed. That wont be until she starts to climb out of her cot which is any-where between 18 months and 3 years (so they say) OR we have another baby, which ever is first - LOL.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

I use a pillow for my 4 1/2 month old - he doesn't like sleeping without one + it's softer on his head as he is sort of flatter on one side from not sleeping on both sides.

Hi Maria the only time I use a pillow for Jaye is when im about to give her feed during the day so I can balance Jaye on my knees and make Jaye comfortable as well and if she is sleep I lay the pillow down in the pram with Jaye on the pillow and she sleeps fantastic. When she moves to a single bed that when she will have a pillow for the night.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

i think im probly gunna wait till ds goes into a bed b4 i give him a pillow.he is such a restless sleeper he would never keep his head on it anyway
i just started to use a pillow for my 4 month old, she has just gone into her cot and hate's to sleep flat so i got a pillow that i would use but it is really flat not high so her head and shoulders fit nicely.
It just gives her that little lift hope this helps

baby brittney

Hi! Maria,

We started using a pillow when we felt she was mature enough to appreciate a pillow! She was about 11 months when she used to love our pillows so we introduced one then - she loves curling up in it and looks for it when she goes to bed!

Aletha

Arianna, Reagan & Oakley

Sign in to follow this topic