Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. things u hate but have to keep

things u hate but have to keep Rss

what gifts have you been givin that as thoughful as they are u just cant use them???

i was given lots of peach coloured knits(hmmmm)along with floral teddies and knickerbokkera(yes really) along with doylees!!!!!!!
and the main prob is my grannies always pop in and expect to see these "lovely gestures" around my more "modern" home
xxxxx
they mean well and i love them all lots

Lillie....1 year old!!!

You are such a crack up Mimmy - I so love your threads. Its been a while since you put a few up so hope you have some more coming tonight - lol.

Doylees - bah ha ha ha ha !!!! So have you got a few excuses for when grannies come to visit, like 'they are in the wash' - lol.

I was given some of these tiny little lace spew rags for across your shoulder. I thought it would be practical actually, until DD did her first spew. Oh my gosh, did I learn a valuable lesson. I went through probably 6 cloth nappies a day as spew rags. Those little pretty lace spew rags were put away in the 'crap box' - lol.

One thing I was totally wrong with was face washers. I have been given over 60, yes 60 - all embroidered around the edge. They are so handy, its incredible. I go through probably 6-8 a day - washing face, hands, DD's high chair etc. At first I laughed, wondering what I was going to do with them all. I should have known seeing the person that gave them to me had 5 kids, 9 grandkids and 1 great grand child - LMAO !!!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

hey mim...
i just thought of the one thing i hate but, Have to keep....
its my mother-in-law!!!!!
why are they always there when you least want them to be???!!!!
lmao

Beth

Sign in to follow this topic