Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Shampoo and Bath Wash Rss

Hey smile
Just curious as to what baby shampoo and bath wash/ body wash stuff you ladies use?
Also do you mosturise you're bubs?
DD is 14 months old, but i'm not too much of a fan of Johnson's, but there's not much choice!
smile
We're using the aveeno baby wash at the moment. Seems to be working great smile We have the aveeno baby moisturiser but only use it occasionally if her eczema flares up or her skins abit dry. It's one of the few things we've found that doesnt irritate her eczema.

Another range I've heard is good is the dermaveen for baby range.

There are plenty of good soap & chemical free, ph balanced, natural products to wash baby with. Avoid J&J though. They're full of junk & harsh chemicals.
We used nothing but water til 12mths, then ECO (a NZ brand), then we tried Johnsons but I have discover that keeps bringing out a rash on DS checks. So, back to ECO for us.

For our youngest we still use Huggies.

We bought heaps when the stores began to stop stocking them.

Does any one know why the stopped making them???

Is there something wrong with them???

For our youngest we still use Huggies.

We bought heaps when the stores began to stop stocking them.

Does any one know why the stopped making them???

Is there something wrong with them???

Ive been wondering the same thing! They used to be sold everywhere when DD1 was a baby, then when I was pregnant with DD2, the only place I could find them was the clearance bin at priceline huh
Many of the specific baby washes and shampoos contain chemicals, detergents and something to make it smell "nice", the huggies wash was no different. We use MooGoo and Sukin

Avoid J&J though. They're full of junk & harsh chemicals.

Aveeno is made by J&J

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Aveeno is made by J&J

Really? Wow, you learn something new everyday smile still, her skin doesnt react to it so the ingredients must be different.

Really? Wow, you learn something new everyday smile still, her skin doesnt react to it so the ingredients must be different.

Yep smile I had no idea either until a friend told me. It's in the fine print on the back of the bottles. Thats good her skin doesnt react smile

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

I use Burts Bees shampoo/body wash and the Buttermilk lotion. Smells awesome and I love anything that doubles as a wash/shampoo. Its tear and SLS free. Buriti Baby (spelling?) from The Body Shop is lovely also. I won't go near anything made by J&J
I used Johnsons with DD#1 and although she didn't react to it I got TERRIBLE dermatitis on my hands from bathing her!! DD#2 gets eczema and it was really bad using Johnsons. I now use this stuff called Dermasoft and it is great, it has cleared up her skin and I use it as shampoo for her as well. I have also started using it myself instead of bodywash and it has helped my skin too. It is a bit pricey though.
We were using ECO Store baby wash, but now we use nothing as it was drying DS's skin out. Got rid of the J&J bubble bath also.

We have just started using a Apple smelling shampoo about once a fortnight and that is it. I just crub him really well with a face cloth.

Sign in to follow this topic