Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Tele-marketers Rss

Not really a baby issue.... but how many people get tele-marketers calling? They always seem to call just as I have put the little one to bed.

Urrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Thanks, I feel better now.

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

Hi I have logged on to ADMA which can help stop telemarketers.
I don't have the web address, but it came in the newsletter that Telstra sent out with our last phone bill.

Danielle

http://www.adma.com.au/asp/index.asp?pgid=1999

thanks everyone who suggestd ADMA.

Go to the above website and it will help prevent most of the calls. It only takes 30 seconds to do.

Lets hope it works

Cheers, Jo

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

i was told it is now the law that they cannot call you

my hubby got a call on his mobile a week ago,he picked up and it hung up
he redialed and it was a recorded msg saying
"oh sorry did i call you,?please press 1 now",he pressed it and was transferred to a telemarketer
hubby gave some abuse and hung up

Lillie....1 year old!!!

When I get telemarketers I give the phone straight to my toddler or leave it beside my babbling 7mth old so they can 'talk' to them for awhile tongue Can't stand em!

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

hi ppl....i do it 4 a living tele-markerting....theres no laws saying that they cant ring you at all only if you have regersted with adma...it takes a month to no1 calls you at all....
URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Exactly!! I get at least 10 calls a week. It drives me nuts, especially after it has taken me an hour to get baby to sleep! With some of the calls I get there is a short delay so I quickly hang up. Most of my calls seem like they are in India. I am uaually polite on the phone but now I let them have it! Thanks again to the mum who let us in on the ADMA!

kb, perth

They normally ring when im just about to feed Jaye and that really bothers me and wakes Jaye up and it takes for ever to get her to sleep again or to have an feed.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

SOOOOOOOO SICK OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Today i have already had 2 of them calling!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!
Hi all

I was having the same problem and went to the ADMA website and signed up for the do not contact/do not call service a few months ago and I haven't had a single telemarketer calling since. It's the best thing as I was getting up to 10 calls everyday.

QLD Mum of 5

Sign in to follow this topic