Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. no boxes of infant sized nappies

no boxes of infant sized nappies Lock Rss

My daughter now fits into infant sized nappies and I am annoyed to find that I can't buy that size in the box. It ia annoying because the boxes are on special at the moment for $29.95 and I can't get any. I would be interested to know if you can buy the size in any other state (I am from Tassie) Or if any one from Tassie knows were to get them from (I have never seen them any where).

julia, tas, 8mth baby

Hi Julia

I couldn't find boxes of nappies in infant size either. If bub is between 5 and 6kg you can't buy nappies in bulk unless you go another brand which I have had to do!

Jo

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi Julia,
I had the same problem & I'm in NSW, I could only find the bags (I think 48 in a bag), Paige was only small & in then for ages so I had to wait until the bags were on sale & stock up, but the crawler ones are from 6 kg so I started her on those as soon as she hit 6 kg as there is 90 to a box.
I also had trouble getting the girls infant as they always seamed to be sold out & if I couldn't get huggies I got cosie fits - u can only get them from the chemist & they have 5-11kg bags with 80 in the for about twenty dollars - but I used huggies at night so that I knew they wouldn't leak!
hope this helps
Hi Julia

I am in NSW and I also had trouble getting the boxes of infant nappies. I couldn't find them in supermakets or Big W etc, however I did manage to get them from a place called Buy Buy Baby Warehouse a baby shop, they come in boxes of 100 for 4 - 8 kg. Try a baby shop, not sure if Babies Galore stock them, but they do definately come in boxes. Buy Buy Baby have a website, but think they only have stores in NSW.

Julie, mum to Abby 05/02/04 & Joel 12/04/07

Well thank you all for the help, It's so strange that you can't get them easily. Maybe I will have to just wait till Georgia goes into crawler size, shouldn't be long now!!! thank you all again.

julia, tas, 8mth baby

Just thought I'd let you know I was able to get infant size in a bulk box from a nappy wholesaler here in SA - I noticed that they don't seem to stock that size in the supermarkets here though...... especially annoying when there is such a good special on at Coles at the moment!
Good luck!!
Hi Julse,

I found the same problem here in Melb. I prefer to buy nappies in bulk boxes as it always works out cheaper. I ended up putting my bub into crawler nappies earlier instead of the infant ones. Even though she wasn't 6kg I didn't have any problems with them.

I use huggies nappies for nighttime and even though my bub is only just 9 kg I've already got her in toddler nappies (10 - 15kg) because she's in it for about 13 hours and really fills it up.

Hope this helps

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

Yes, I would put her in crawler size because she weighs 10kg but her bum is still too small!!! I will just have to wait till she puts a bit of weight on around the bottom!!!

julia, tas, 8mth baby

Marchmum,

Not sure where you live but Foodland here in SA do stock the bulk boxes of infant size nappies. They are also on sale for $29.99
I am at Munno Para, so if your ever near here give them a try.

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

Sign in to follow this topic