Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

whats your opinion? Lock Rss

i dont have my son in my care because i had really bad post natal depression. although he lives with my parents he is growing up to be happy and healthy i love him so much

Kelly, 09-07-85 and Tyler,17-07-05

I think you are doing the best for your son even though it must have been difficult for you to not have your don with you. You obviously care enough about him to make sure that he is looked after by people who love him while you aren't well enough. What more could he ask for?
as long as you know he is happy and healthy you should feel very proud

if this is not too rude may i ask what the future holds?
Will he stay with your parents or will he come with you eventually?

xxx smile

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Tylers Mummy, you son is being well cared for by peole who are healthy enough to nuture him. All you need to do is concentrate in getting yourself well to be able to open your arms and bring your muched loved son back into his Mummys life. You are very very brave and I admire your courage. You say you had PND how are you going now?
Hi tylersmummy the main thing is that you get yourself feeling better and plus you know where your son and he love by people that will take good care of him and do you see him that much?

And your son will always know that you are there for him and love him as well.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic