Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Pulling my hair out HELP

Pulling my hair out HELP Lock Rss

Hi ladies i have a 5 & a half mth old little boy the last week or so he has been soooooooooo grizzly and sooky he just cries all the time ALL THE TIME he does not have a temp either.
I am assuming he is teething although I can not see any teeth or anything. He will only stop crying if i am holding him & even then a few min later he gets all sooky.
I have noticed he has had pink / red cheeks the last couple of weeks also. I have just given him a dose of panadol and put him to bed he is so upset I just dont know what I can do 4 him????
Also in the last month or so he has started waking in the middle of the night it is so frustrating.
Does anyone have any suggestions 4 me I would app any advice or help i am going nuts & feeling helpless.

Mumma of 3.

oh hunny it really sounds as though his teeth are shifting around though you cant see them

rosy cheeks and grizzliness are a dead givaway

wet a face washer and give it to him to suck on,they love it
when he turns 6 months its a great idea to try Nurofen as its works heaps better for teething,only when his in alot of pain though

i gave my DD rusks at 5 months,only when she was sitting upright,he may start to also dribble and chew his hands,if he has a dummy this can comfort them
hope i could help
xxx
remember it could be MONTHS before you see a tooth
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

hey
sounds ur like bub is teething ! drooling lots, red cheeks, grizzly.
teething is cruel, bubs get grizzly and upset and us parents feel helpless.
cold teething rings are great ! pop them in the fridge (not freezer) and once they are nice n cold give to bubby. the coldness acts like an anesthetic and numbs the area for a short time and provides relief to hot aching gums.
hope its gettn better for u.
it should settle down soon.
gdluk

danni

Danni, WA,

Sign in to follow this topic