Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Detergent for sensitive skin

Detergent for sensitive skin Lock Rss

Hi everyone, just a quick question.....

I would like to know what laundry detergent is BEST for sensitive baby skin (very dry and prone to eczema). We use Cold Power at the moment and I know that it might not be good, but I've been too lazy to do the research. I've heard that Lux flakes and OMO Sensitive are better. Any suggestions from parents in the know??????

Mandy, and baby Ava May (born 02.03.06), Adelaide

omo sensitive is great im not too sure about the lux soap flakes though. i've used the omo sensitive before, when i had ultra sensitive skin and it was great

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

My DD gets eczema also and has very sensitive skin. I use OMO sensitive, Lux Flakes are okay too.

I use QV wash to bathe her in.

Hope that helps.
OMO SENSITIVE

this is so fantasic

my poor baby had the worst skin and this is the best powder,also try to line dry bubs clothes if its a warn day as the sun kills bugs and whatnot

xxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I use Omo Sensitive for DD clothes but Amolin who make baby products have their own liquid baby detergent which smells good too!
Hi Mandy,

I use Purity Sensitive for my bub, it is dermatology tested and is free of enzyme & prosphate. I also use Dermaveen Soap Free Wash for the bath. I recommending using both.

Mummy to Ryan 22.10.05 & Luke 11.9.07 Tassie

Hi, I am a grandmother and Look after my daughter's little one 5 days a week.
When my children were babies, I had one who suffered from excema. I found that the Nurimetics OLC was the best to use for bathing and washing his clothes. OLC is made from the yucca plant and is very natural. If the excema is really bad, smear a little lotion of OLC (it is concentrated) onto the affected areas. It heals and keeps the excema away. It is also good for cradlecap. Also it is safe for vomiting and diahhorea. Just a small teaspoon and give a little honey afterwards to take the taste away. This has been proven.
Stay away from scented products as they aggrivate.
Best wishes in the most wonderful mothering time of your life.

Kay,NSW, 18mth Grandaughter

Sign in to follow this topic