Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Immunisation Rss

sweetangel,

I hope your son has recovered well from the chicken pox. Does the little darling have any scaring??? My son Had the chicken pox at 4 months old it was a very scary thing to go through with such a tiny little baby. But he also was fine but was left with quite a few scars from them all over his body.

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Larnie

Thank you for your concern. No I was very blessed with my son he has no scars and is as fit as a fiddle. But I will agree I was very scared when he first got it, but as will everything you just have to go with the flow.

sweetangel

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Hi Sweetangle,
While I think is necessary to immunise your children, it is every parents decision to make that choice. You may find that your children won't suffer the affects of immunisation like you and your husband. You can try immunisation at your hospital if you are worried about the side affects, but I can understand your decision. We don't want our kids to suffer like we did. I would just like to wish you all the best, and I hope your children never suffer the affects of any illness. Please don't take this the wrong way. I do support your decision, I am just wishing you well times with your children.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic