Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Where to buy a Jolly Jumper from?

Where to buy a Jolly Jumper from? Rss

Hi everyone

I am looking to buy a Jolly Jumper for my 6 months old little girl for Christmas. I can't seem to find them! I have asked at a few places and they don't have or have sold out. If any one can help that would be great.

Have a great christmas and a safe new year

Amy

P.s How much do they cost?

Amy,QLD,Mum to Abbey-Rose

Amy

My only suggestion is Babies Galore, a baby shop or may DJs or Myer may have them.

Try ringing around first, saves time. Keep trying as my Abby loves it. She is almost 11 months now and has been using it since she was about 5-6 months.

Have a great chrissy and hope you manage to find one.

In the babies galore catalogue they are $54.95.

Julie, mum to Abby 05/02/04 & Joel 12/04/07

Amy

Another place I thought of if you don't mind it being second hand is ebay. Worth a try, but you may not get it before christmas, depending on where they are located.

Julie, mum to Abby 05/02/04 & Joel 12/04/07

Hi, I've seen them at Target & K Mart ... but probably Toys R Us would be a safe bet ... I agree with ringing them first tho, saves allot of running around. I think they're around $70?

Good Luck!
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

i borrowed mine from my sister and she bought hers from big W.

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

depends how much you are willing to spend and if you want it brand new or second hand

target

ebay

online baby stores

go to a search engine like www.google.com.au

and try searching for a jolly jumper there are a lot of online stores to buy stuff like that from.

hope i helped

good luck

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

The best website for me is still http://tinyurl.com/cd98mtz . Somehow everything is so convenient there and you can always trust you are getting a great deal.
Sign in to follow this topic