Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Baby drinking bath water

Baby drinking bath water Lock Rss

Hi all, i am just curious as to whether other mums have experienced this. For the last two weeks my nearly 10 month old daughter is obsessed with drinking her bath water! I have not been putting any suds in it. From the moment you put her in she puts her head down and gulps away. No bath time fun toys will distract her - this is what she does from the moment she goes in to when she gets lifted out! I thought at first she was thirsty but no... So, just wondered if anyone elses baby has done it and if it passed!?

jen, mum to sahra born 28.6.04

yep, both my girls did this (now aged 6&9 ) and they do grow out of it!!!!!!!!

zoe,vic,mumof3

Post deleted by administrator.
my son does it i guess its good he gets his water intake for the day lol

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

Wow, i am surprised it seems so common, i couldnt read about this anywhere! Do you ladies just wash your bubs au natural no soap products? Just out of curousity. You are right about the water intake Antoinette! I think litres are being drank here. smile

jen, mum to sahra born 28.6.04

i normally give him a bath with no soap and let him drink away then after a while i add soap wash him and pull him out before he drinks it lol
and my son has also started drinking from a cup no he knows that its fun like in the bath and yes he wears it a bit so no nice clothes on when he does lol

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

Sign in to follow this topic