Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Saftey T Sleep Rss

So who uses them and how great are they? I really want to buy one but my hubby thinks O'm crazy to. I plan to put my five month old daughter in a cot but won't until I get a saftey sleep, I'm so paranored that she'll roll over if you know what I mean..... Please help!

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Sorry, What exactly is a saftey T sleep?

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hi Jessica,
Yes I definately use one. I have used one since Kiefer moved into his cot. It saves all the fuss when they begin moving themselves around and getting stuck up in a corner or uncovering themselves. He protested the first few times I used it but now we have no problems with it and he pretty much goes straight to sleep - considering he has always been a bad sleeper. I recommend it 100%. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Deena NZ New mum

Hi
I have used safety sleeps for both my girls from just a few weeks on until they start getting mobile and learning to stand up. I recommend them not only for the peace of mind factor of not rolling over and getting caught up, but also I think it has helped in establishing good sleeping habits. My 14 month old still woke up but at least she was having peaceful sleeps and I think it had the secure feeling of being wrapped especially in those early weeks. I have had my moneys worth out of it. Go for it!

Susan,NZ,3 yr old,1yr old littlies

Sign in to follow this topic