Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby gates Lock Rss

hi guys,
thought i would find out what sort of baby gate every one else has. I live in a town house, and having the stairs im a bit worried about them. We do have a baby gate, but its one of those wooden ones that opens up and has the stoppers on it, when we originally got it - it was to stop our dogs running up stairs! iknow how easy it is to knock the baby gate over, and am thinking i should get another one.
any suggestions on a good one?!
mumsgroup.tk for weekly baby specials

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

I just had a look at ours, the brand is "Lindam" and we got them at Babyc0. They're steel opening gates and they have capped screws top and bottom on both sides that allow you to "tighten" the gate to the doorframe, making it almost impossible to knock them over. They've been great, we have 2 gates, a large dog and 2 kids and so far nobody (apart from me or dh) has been able to get the better of the gates. They weren't cheap though, I think about $90 ea and that was a couple of years ago.
Also, as kids get older and work out how to open them, you can tighten them to make it more difficult to open (but also means you need 2 hands to open them yourself!)
They've been a great buy.

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

think i might have a look at babyco because the department stores i have been to, dont really have that many, and they seem to be all flimsy - not the ones that you screw on to the wall like a real door type thing! THANKS GUYS

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic