Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. i didnt realise!!! how horrible i feel...

i didnt realise!!! how horrible i feel... Lock Rss

I feel like such a TWIT! i have posted things in here the last few days about Kayden babbling all night long. i just found out why he wouldnt go to sleep!

We ran out of bonjella 3days ago, and since then he has been horrible! but we thought, he hasnt got any more teeth coming through because he is only 6months and has 4 teeth already, so i would get some when i got a chance to go to the shops (which hasnt happend for 3days!)

Now i see this morning when we are sitting playing a game that he has ANOTHER tooth down the bottom! ohhh, how TERRIBLE i felt/feel at the moment knowing he hasnt had the bonjella and has been foul for the past 3days! Knowing thats probably what he wanted all along.

Has any one else had anything similar, like not realising they needed something or did something and you didnt realise?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

In a way yes.....and I felt like the worst mum ever at the time!

My son had a bit of a temp during the day but I put it down to him teething as he always got a slight temp when teething. I kept a close eye on it and measurement his temp throughout the day. Anyway, that night his temp got to 40 and he was shivering and saying things that didn't make any sense! It really was frightening so DH and I took him down to the emergency at the hospital and found both his ears had infections!! I felt so bad but I hadn't a clue as he never said anything about his ears hurting.

Everytime after that when he got a temp I asked him repeatedly if his ears were hurting...at least he's now at the age where he can tell me where and what is hurting!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic