Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. I love my baby because ....

I love my baby because .... Lock Rss

I thought this could be a fun one everyone can join in on. It also gives us a chance to brag.

I love Jesse because, he was a special birthday gift (I found out i was pregnant the week of my birthday after trying for 6mths), he has a cheeky grin, his happy squeels, the way kicks his legs when he is happy, his baby talk, his big cuddles, and most of all the way he touches my face studying every bit and the way he laughs when i tickle his tummy and kiss his neck. and because he makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

Jesse 27/03/05 Kynan 19/07/07 Amber 12/03/09

She has such a lovely personality. No matter how bad I'm feeling, when she cracks a big smile - my heart just melts. I can't believe that we created some-thing so beautiful.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

I love Kenzie becoz she has taught me the meaning of TRUE LOVE.

She has taught me PATIENCE.

she has taught me about APPRECIATION.

She has taught me THANKFULLNESS.

She has taught me TO HAVE FUN

She has taught me TO LIVE YOUNG.

But most importantly, she has taught me to LOVE, taught me to SHOW LOVE and to GIVE LOVE and how to be thankful that we will always have someone in our lives that LOVES US and that we LOVE.

oh god how mushy is that!! ahha but i do love the topic!! it really does remind us of how appreciative we should be of others and ourselves!!

Love Kel and Kenzie xoxoxo

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

I love my girl so much. I honestly thought I couldn't love anything as much as I love her, or that I couldn't love any more than I do, but each day she does something - usually just waking up will do it!! - and there is more than yesterday! She has brought my Hubby and I closer still. She has brought smiles, happiness and joy to so many people, yet she doesn't even know it. I love her smiles, her giggles, her screams and even her crying. I just love her more than life itself.

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

This is a really good topic...

I love my baby because he looks so gorgeous no matter he is wearing no matter what mood he is in.
i love him because i know that no matter what he will love me back unconditionly.
i love him because he is mine i played apart in making him.
I love his smiles
i love the way he kicks around when he is in the bath.
i love the way he blows bubbles.
and most of i love him for just being him.

Nici Qld 6 Month old baby boy Nate!!!

Sign in to follow this topic