Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Step children Lock Rss

Hi all,
I live with my partner and his 5 yr olddaughter and we have also a bubba who is now 4 1/2 months. I have been with his daughter since she was 2 and her mum was not interested in her life. Now she is and has started having her every second weekend and half of hol;idays etc. I find it really hard and frustrating as her mum spoils her rotten and everything I have instilled in her has gone out the window. I look after her during the day and my new bubba and I cant stand her being around anymore. She drives me crazy and my son adores her. I feel I am very hard on her but cant help it. I would love to talk to anyone else who has blended families and see how they cope with it all

Siane Brisbane lil boy born 14/05/2005

Hi Siane

When I read your msg I know exactly how you feel. I am also in the same situation, I live with my fiancee and his 5 year old daughter and our son who is 10 months old. I have also looked after her since she was 2. At that stage her mum left her and went off to Qld and did not care about her, but now that she has her life back on track and the daughter can look after and entertain herself she wants her back. So what has happened now is we have her for 2 weeks then 2 weeks with her mum. However, when she comes back she is a right b**ch as her mum lets her get away with everything and so I really get frustrated by her and find myself yelling at her all the time. I don't know about you, but when ever her mum calls up she bribes her again and starts crying and making her feel really guilty about not living with her full time. Everytime she mentions her mum it makes my blood boil and I just have to walk away from her otherwise I will yell at her. I would love it if we could talk some more as I find that noone understands my feelings. My e-mail & msn is slmulhern@hotmail.com for anytime you need a chat. Also sorry for going on.

mum to Ty and Georgia

Sign in to follow this topic