Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

PND returning Lock Rss

Hey everyone
i'm really worried at the moment as i think the PND i had with my second baby is returning. It generally comes and goes but haven't had a relapse for 18 mths.
Damon is 4mths old now and there is alot going at the moment. Brett's mum is causing problems, Brett's kids are slowing finding out they have a baby brother, we're in the process of finding somewhere new to live and i've had enough.
I find i'm tired and cranky alot and i just can't be bothered doing anything i'm s'posed to.
Before when i had relapses i would get very insecure about things but this time i just feel like crying most of the time and screaming at someone (usually the dogs). I know i should go and see the doctor but i can't even be bothered doing that.

I think you'll find that your fellow mums on this site are going to NAG and NAG until you have been to the quacks (Doctors). Your probably best book an appointment to save yourself loggin onto your email to find a stack of 'Huggies Parent Exchange' messages. LOL !!!

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG

Is it working yet?
: )

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Nicole,

It sounds like you jave alot going on in your life
its not unreasonable that you would feel overwhelmed. Is there any chance of getting away for a weekend? Just the 3 of you so you can remember that this is your family and they are your main priority. Stuff trying to please everyone else until you are happy. Its very tiring being a mum alone but all the other stress is just not worth it.

Maybe get a hair cut, or some vitamins.

Hope you feel better soon smile

btw My daughter is 8months old, i was feeling tired and lazy but thought i was doing ok, but i had family up over the weekend and i was so excited to see them and still feel so much better that i guess i wasnt coping as well as i thought

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

Sign in to follow this topic