Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

msn chat friends Lock Rss

Hi my name is Tarryn iam 21 and iam a first time mum to a 12 week old boy named Kai as none of my friends have babies i was looking for some chat buddies anyone interested please leave u msn address!!! hope to chat soon
bye

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

Hello,
I'm 18 and I have an 8 week olld girl, Sophie. I'm on msn quite a bit. Add me [email protected]
Talk soon!
Jade

Mum to Sophie 11/08/2005 and Lachlan 21/11/2006

hi my names shelley and i'm 25 and first time mum to a six month old boy called seth

my email is [email protected]
if you wanna talk
Hi my name is sarah im 20 first time mum to 7 month old boy also named Kai, would love to chat
[email protected]

Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking

Hi Tarryn.
im Michelle or Shelly i live in springvale nth,im 24 yrs old. ( can you believe i forgot how old i was? DER!) with 4 month old twins, i think i have introduced myself before, but my memory is shot to pieces.
How are you coping with being a mum, i find it quite hard at times, i cant wait until they are older, i am on maternity leave from childcare, i worked with 2 year old kids for 6 years so i think things will be alot easier for me when they get to that agem i might at least have a little bit of an idea what the hell im doing lol.
Hope to chat soon. oh im at;

[email protected]

Im not online alot but would be good to chat when i do get a little bit of time.

Mum to Taniesha & Braydon born on the 8th June 05

Sign in to follow this topic