Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

is your hair falling out? Lock Rss

Hi I just wondered whether anyone else is having their hair fall out after pregnancy? Mine started to fall about 4mths after bub was born and now it is just ridiculous. Every time I wash my hair I leave the shower with a handfull.......please tell me this is only temporary and is there anything I can do to get my hair back to how it used to be?
thanks

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

I'm in the same situation. My baby is 4 and a half months old and my hair falls out all the time. Especially in the shower. Everytime I brush or dry my hair, it feels like my head is falling off. I can't believe how much hair I have. My hubby is sick and tired of cleaning the hallway and bathroom of hairs. I suppose we have to wait and see. My sis n law told me that it's hormones and it will go back to normal.

VIC

its all normal!
Whilst your preggas your hair does not fall out and you have thick lush hair, but once the baby comes you loose all the hair that you would normally have plus the hair you gained whilst preggas. When I last got my hair cut the hairdresser said that it should get back to normal very soon.. I also have a 5 month old and leave hair everywhere!

Siane Brisbane lil boy born 14/05/2005

Hi!!

I talked my partner into purchasing a Dyson!!! The cylinder filled up in no time! lol

Rach,Tas,5mthbaby

Sign in to follow this topic