Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Endro proplems Lock Rss

Hello just wanttin to know if anyone has had endrom......dont know how to spell it If you have had it you will know what I mean!!. any way has any one had it 2 times and still been able to have more babys? as I had it got it fixed had maddi but its bad and I dont know what to do??
Kaz

Karen, Vic, 31-3-05 Maddison

Hi Kaz,
Do u mean endometriosis? I have/had that before I had Ella and I had a laparoscopy to burn them off, I've been ok since then so I'm pretty lucky. I thought it was more a case of you always have it (ie, no actual cure) but the laser can get rid of the cysts, but they can always come back as the problem of why they come in the first place is not solved. I think you should see a gyno or go to a women's clinic. I haven't tried to have any other babies so I can't help u on that one ... sorry sad
I remember the Mater Hospital at Crows Nest in Syd had an info session about it. Maybe they could give you come help? good luck!
sherri

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

I heard the same thing...that there is no cure but you can get them burnt off.

I have never had it diagnosed but my OB/GYN said I mostly likely have it with everything I experience. He said since i can handle the pain and everything then there was no need to have the op to actually have it diagnosed as there was more risk of other things going wrong.

I have had 3 children and have fallen pregnant really easily with them all.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic