Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wetness Wont Go Away Lock Rss

I cant remember the last time i didnt wear a liner (small pad). I think i started wearing them about 3mths b4 i had jasmine , so thats 12months now and im still wearing one. Sometimes i gonna change it 1-3 times a day. I went to the doctor and she said she had some pills for me to take to get rid of it but i cant take them as im breastfeeding, so then she gave me this cream which is used for thrush, I used it for 7days and still its the same. I even had a test done, and she took a swab from my vagina got it tested and still nothing. Im really sick of it and im sick of the odour. Im sitting there and i can smell it. Just wondering if anyone else is in my shoes. and some advice etc

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

I have been wearing pads since before my elsedt was born as was leaking when coughed etc, she will be 2 in a couple of weeks and there is nothing I can do about it except pelvic floor exercises. I did this with both pregancies and it hasnt improved. Unfortunately think am stuck with it.

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

is it hormonal?? i'm assuming that it's not incontinence from your description of the testing... maybe someone who does iridology (ie a herbalist or a naturopath - i would recommend a herbalist though..) can help determine what may be causing it.... just a thought if you are willing to try an alternative... i guess if it's annoying enough, you'll try anything...
My doctor said that surgery can help with this problem, however you have to be sure you're not going to have anymore children because there's no point in having the surgery done and then stretching the area again through childbirth

To teach is to learn twice

Sign in to follow this topic