Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

running low Lock Rss

hi
what can i do? i feel so low on energy lately i cant seem to get peter to stay alseep at nights but i dont think thats the problem i get to have a little sleep when i put him down in the mornings if i need it. and on the weekends i get to sleep in as derek takes care of peter so is there anyone out there that can help me!

mum of peter 25/12/04

go and see your doctor would be your best bet. it could be stress, low iron count, it could be a number of things. i found i was coing down with the flu and a throat infection when i felt like that a couple of weeks ago. get yourself checked out it can't hurt

Are you eating well and doing a little exercise, even a simple walk? That can make a huge difference. I agree that a Doctor can do a good check over and blood test, just to make sure. I definately find that I am running low if I go a few days not eating right, miss out on my walk and have a few crappy nights sleep. Now I fully understand what people warned me about before having a baby in regards to sleep deprivation !!!

Good luck - hope you feel better soon.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic