Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. Losing weight and/or keeping it off while breastfeeding?

Losing weight and/or keeping it off while breastfeeding? Lock Rss

I was quite happy with my belly a few weeks after I gave birth. I thought it was pretty much back to normal. (Please note that I have always had a bit of a pot belly and have never had a flat one). I was also happy with my weight loss after the birth. I think I lost 10kgs straight away (baby and all that other stuff you lose) and then lost another 4kgs in the next 6 weeks (I gained about 17kg I think). But now I feel like my belly is expanding again! I am getting a real tyre! It's so hard to not eat too much as I seem to be always hungry and have a particular liking for sweets. sad
I have tried to get out for walks but I find it tire easily as I still feel the effects of my Ceaser and lately it's been either too hot or raining. sad
I feel depressed and then I just want to go eat another Ice Cream or bar of Chocolate *sigh*
Congratulations on loosing that much. Not sure if this makes you feel any better but I'm so jelous !!!

I wonder if its a hormone thing as I some-times feel a bit down, look in the mirror and feel extra fat - then want sweeties. I was never so conscious about my body till after having a baby either.

I've got an exercise DVD for those 'too hot or raining days' but do you think I've tried it - NOPE !!!

The only way I get around it is not to buy any sweeties. That way, if I want them - I have to walk upto the shops - LOL.

Those Ceasar's are very interesting. Its been 8 months and I still have times where it plays up. I am amazed looking at it compared to my daughters currrent size. I still can't believe she came ot of there.

Gosh I go on and on.
: )

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic