* Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to normal after you've had a baby .
Somebody doesn't know that once you're a mother, "Normal," is history.
* Somebody said you learn how to be a mother by instinct .
Somebody never took a three-year-old shopping.
* Somebody said being a mother is boring ......
Somebody never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a driver's permit.
* Somebody said if you're a "good" mother, your child will "turn out good."
Somebody thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee.
* Somebody said "good" mothers never raise their voices .
Somebody never came out the back door just in time to see her child hit a golf ball through the neighbor's kitchen window.
* Somebody said you don't need an education to be a mother.
Somebody never helped a fourth grader with her math.
* Somebody said you can't love the fifth child as much as you love the first.
Somebody doesn't have five children.
* Somebody said a mother can find all the answers to her child-rearing questions in the books ........
Somebody never had a child stuff beans up his nose or in his ears.
* Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery .
Somebody never watched her "baby" get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten.
* Somebody said a mother can do her job with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back .......
somebody never organized four giggling Brownies to sell cookies.
* Somebody said a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married .
Somebody doesn't know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a mother's heartstrings.
* Somebody said a mother's job is done when her last child leaves home .
Somebody never had grandchildren.
* Somebody said your mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell her ........
Somebody isn't a mother.
Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking