Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. losing weight after twins...........

losing weight after twins........... Lock Rss

hi i have a 3 yo 22 mo and 5 mo twins and i am trying to lose weight it isnt easy anyone got any in expensive ideas that have worked

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

Hi Gail. Can't help but thought I'd say hello. A week after my twins I was the same weight as I was when I conceived (still overweight but only 10kg). Kept it off for 3 mths but have now gained back the 20kg I lost in the year before I conceived the twins. Not happy that I now weigh more than I did the day before I delivered the twins.

I'm thinking about looking into this 'total body makeover' or 'Oprah's bootcamp' stuff that she was pushing on telly the other day.

Robynne-69 DH-61 DS1-94 DD1-96 DS2-99 DS3&DD2-04

I to have twins they are 6 mths old i have dropped 20kgs since they arrived just by eating well and going for daily walks i put on a whopping 33 kgs when pregnant but i just cant seem to shift the rest and as for that horrid wobbly skin arround the middle will thet ever shrink i still look 4 months pregnant and the strecth marks well dont get me started.................but i would never trade them for the world as i have 2 fantastic boys who give me no trouble at all. I would love to hear from other twin mums about their expirences.
Hi Girls
Happy to report im now back to pre baby weight! Yeah for me! but.......i still dont look it i still have the tell tale jelly belly and pouch but i have now accepted this and im ready to move on or off id like to loose at least 5-10 more kgs for my wedding next year (1 year 10 days to go!) .How is every body else going?
Sign in to follow this topic