Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

2 under 2 Lock Rss

i was wondering if anybody has more than one child under two? My daughter is 1 years old and i am pregnant and the new baby will be born in sept which case my daughter will be 19 months. How do you cope with it?

Suzy, nsw 2 girls

Hi suzyl my name is Kelly and although i havent given birth yet i am pregnant and due in 10 weeks and my first child Ysabella is going to be 16 months when he is born, i think that if u try and be as organised as possible and pre prepare for the arrival you should be ok. I am currently in the process of prepreparing meals and little things like that so that when he comes along if im having a bad day i can just pull out something from the freezer and put it in the microwave. How are u coping with the pregnancy?

Kelly, Vic, Australia. Mum of 2 yo and 9 mo

Hi,

My 2nd and 3rd are only 19mths apart too. I had a 3yr age gap between 1st and 2nd.

I'd don't know how I coped I just did/do. Some days are harder than others but other days are just wonderful!

I found the first few months hard but after that it has been great.

I think you do need a routine, I found I coped better with a routine.

I found it harder to cope mainly because my oldest was in Preschool (QLD) so still getting him there and being involved with his class made things a little hectic. But looking back I have coped much better than I had orginally thought!

All the best!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic