Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

When did you get yours? Lock Rss

Just curious, I have just got my first period since having baby last July. This past week I have weaned her and am only breastfeeding late evening. I wonder if this period will be regular now. I would love to hear of your experiences.

Bess, NZ baby girl 01 July 2005

I totally stopped breast feeding after 1wk and I got my 1st period when my bubby was 10weeks. Quite early so I've been told. But it is different for each individual person.

Mumma of 3.

hi there,

I breastfed for 6weeks.After having complications i lost my milk and my period come back straight away.now 4mths on its been regular ever since. I every case is different though.

aleisha, newcastle, mum to Arlia 28/10/05

hi there,

I breastfed for 6weeks.After having complications i lost my milk and my period come back straight away.now 4mths on its been regular ever since. I guess every case is different though.

aleisha, newcastle, mum to Arlia 28/10/05

My DD is 5 months old and I am breastfeeding. I got my first period last week and believe me, I didn't miss it one bit!!!!
I have a friend who has a 20 month old DD and she still hasn't got her period back yet.......(bitch!!). LOL!!

Emily 25/10/05

My baby is 6 months old and i fully breastfeed i got my period back 6 weeks after having bub so i went straight from the bleeding of the birth to having my periods...so i got ripped off big time. So much for not getting your periods when you breastfeed knew i couldnt be so lucky

Shelley,sunshine Coast, 2 KIDLETS

i was looking forward to the 12 month break i had been told.
i got mine 3 weeks after coming home(yay)

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic