Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Periods - what is going on Lock Rss

Sorry to get personal, but figure there has been groser stuff on this site - LOL.

I fiinally got my periods back last month. It was pretty standard, jut like before I conceived with DD. I started the mini pill the monday after they finished. I was expecting my period last monday - but nothing has happened. I don't even feel any cramping, ovulating - the usual stuff I get with periods.

I was wondering if others had intermittent periods to start with. I feel fine, so wasn't sure if I should get a check up with my doctor. I'm 99% sure I'm not pregers, unles you do believe in immaculate conception - LOL.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi kazi

Before you fall pregnant and had DD was your peroids regular every month? Are you breastfeeding and you are not stress about thing that going in your life? cause i know if you are stress the periods sort of go on a holiday til the stress has gone.

But go and have a check up with your GP just ot make sure you are okay and not pregnant just to be 100% sure.

We had a scare when our daughter was only 3 months old and we thought we were pregnant again so we did a test and we not pregnant and I get my cramps when im postal get my periods but I havent got my periods back yet.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic