Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Volvo driving soccer mum Lock Rss

How do you balance being a mum and a woman?

I'm finding it hard after almost a year at home, just being a Mum and nagging b1tch (oh, I mean wife). I suppose I'm thinking about the kind of person I want to be. Does that make sense? See this is part of the problem, I have too much time on my hands to be thinking about this crap - LOL.

I'm 30 soon - oh my god. Going back to work part time soon - that will be exciting. I suppose I'm on the edge of becoming a functioning person again. Any-one else feel or felt like this too?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi
I love reading your post!! You always make me laugh....which is just what I need right now after some of the $%&* that's been written in here. Thank you soooo much.
Being a mum and nagging b1tch too I feel sometimes like I don't know what I want. I have too decide by the end of the month if I want to go back to work or stay home. I would like to work but don't want to miss out on anything when it comes to Jeb. My hubby and I come from to opposite side of the argument. I was practically raised by my grandma as my mum went back to full time work when I was 6 weeks old. She worked full time my whole childhood so hardly saw her except in the mornings and at night. To make it worst my only sibling was 6 years older than me so I didn't really have anyone to "play" with. My hubby however, had a stay at home mum his whole childhood so always had someone there and his brother was only 2 years younger and were like best mates.
So for me I feel it right to stay at home as long as possible and hopefully soon will try for another bub anyway so I wouldn't be at work for to long. My aim is to do my job at the moment to the best of my ability and make my little and big men happy.....I totally suck don't I? LOL!!!! Go feminism!!! hehehe
Sign in to follow this topic